Are you a coach, consultant or therapist starting out in business?
Do you feel:
- overwhelmed when it comes to the techy stuff?
- unsure of what to do, because you’re not even sure where to start?
- frustrated because even if you did know what you needed, it would take you ages to get started?
- like hiding in the corner and having a good cry because you’re a good coach, but this feels too hard?
- you’re running around in circles but getting nowhere quick? You need to be making money, now!
You’re really capable in other aspects of your life, but for some reason, when it comes to technology, you just don’t believe that you can do it.
So what would happen if you someone could come along and be by your side as you navigated the techy stuff?
And what would happen if you could start overcoming those horrible self-limiting beliefs around technology and became confident using the online techy applications that would make your business run so smoothly?
And finally, what if everything were set up and you could actually focus your energy on doing the things you want to do:
- working with clients
- growing your business
- having time for yourself.
All whilst being coached on the techy stuff, by someone who doesn’t use techy language, who won’t patronise you, and who gets that tech can be scary.
This is where I come in.
How do I help?
I’m a Life and Executive Coach myself, but I’ve worked around computers pretty much all my working life.
- I’ve been training people who are uncomfortable with techie stuff since 2000.
- I qualified as a Microsoft Master Instructor in 2003.
- I was a systems administrator on some of the healthcare systems I worked with in the NHS, working on the helpdesk at times.
- I’ve set everything up for my own business myself – from my website upwards, so I know what you need.
- I’m happy learning new things and don’t get phased by technology.
- I published my first book in 2012.
- I published my first online courses on Udemy in 2014.
- As a Life Coach not only do I fully understand exactly what you do and don’t need, but I also speak your language!
What would take you weeks, possibly months, would take me a few days. One of the reasons for this is that I’ve already identified which tools you need to use, and already use most of them myself. This means that I can get your business up and running quickly.
My “By Your Side” Techie Coaching Programme
My “By your side” programme does exactly what it says. We work together, either at my office in Longford or via skype, on all the techy stuff you need to have to create a successful online business:
- your website, email address and calendar
- your appointment scheduler
- your email marketing software
- your Facebook page, groups and social media scheduler
Each support call:
- you choose what you want to work on
- you’ll share your screen with me on Skype
- we’ll work through what you want to achieve and get it done
What You’ll Get
I qualified as a Life Coach in December 2015, and since then I’ve set up all the tools that I need to make my business work for me, not the other way round. So here’s what’s included in my “By your side” programme:
- 15 hours 1:1 support over 6 months, either as Skype calls or VIP days, or a mix of both
- If you choose the VIP day option, then this is in my office in Longford and lunch at a local restaurant is included.
- Email support between coaching calls. You won’t get frustrated, you’ll get help!
- Techy support during the period of the programme. Doesn’t that sound comforting?
- Access to a special Facebook group where you can share your ups and downs in a safe environment
Over a period of 6 months, we’ll:
- review everything that you have set up so far
- review your client profile and make sure what you have set up enables them to find you
- review what actions you are taking to grow your online business
- identify which techy skills you want to work on
- set clear goals of what you want to achieve between calls
- develop a plan of action that will enable you to get it done, knowing that you have support in the background
Your investment (or how much will this cost me?!)
The cost of this 6 month package is valued at over €1500
However if you buy this package, you’ll only pay €1200, a saving of 25%.
This is payable as 6 installments of €200 per month.
The benefits of completing this programme
I want you to get the maximum benefit from this programme and by the end of 6 months, you will:
- be clear on which online tools your business needs to run efficiently
- be comfortable around those tools
- start working with clients online at a faster pace
- start looking at more challenging tasks, such as creating and editing your own videos, setting up your own YouTube account etc.
If you’d like to know more about this programme, or would like to just chat about what you business needs in terms of it’s online presence and business processes, then book a free chat with me.