Techie Coaching for Heart-Centred Entrepreneurs
I’m Karen Brown, ex-nurse, IT Trainer and Life Coach.
As a techie, I can set up your online business for you. From your website and social media accounts, to your email marketing package, I can set up your accounts, configure them and integrate everything, so that you don’t have to.
I build all my websites using Godaddy hosting, WordPress and the Divi theme, to create beautiful, mobile-responsive websites. All my website clients get lifetime access to the Divi theme, saving them $89 per year.
The Divi theme can also create wonderful landing pages, connecting to your MailChimp and Aweber accounts. I stopped using LeadPages, saving me $25 per month.
As an IT Trainer, I can teach you how to manage your business online and increase it’s visibility through:
- personal branding
- content strategy
- search engine optimisation
- social media strategy
We will work together to identify your ideal client, where they hang out and how you can get to know them better.
As a Life Coach, I can help you tackle those horrible self-limiting beliefs that you have around tech stuff, to move to a more positive mindset around the software that you use in your business.
As a declutterer, I can help you cut the time-wasters in your business, getting more productive with the time you have, so that you can start having a life outside your business.
Free Help and Support Available
My Techie Coaching Packages
By Your SideTechie training and support
- 15 hours 1:1 support over 6 months, either as Skype calls or VIP days, or a mix of both
- NB: If you choose the VIP day option, then this is in my office in Longford and lunch at a local restaurant is included.
- Email support between coaching calls. You won’t get frustrated, you’ll get help!
- Techy support during the period of the programme. Doesn’t that sound comforting?
- Access to a special Facebook group where you can share your ups and downs in a safe environment
Done for YouYour online business set up for you in a week, training and support for 6 months
- Your website
- Your business email address and calendar
- Facebook business page
- LinkedIn profile and business page
- Hootsuite and Buffer
- A 2 hour coaching initial get-to-know you coaching call.
- 13 fortnightly coaching calls over a 6 month period. In that time, you can work through each of your accounts, getting comfortable with it’s setup, and how to deal with problems.
- Email support between coaching calls. You won’t get frustrated, you’ll get help
- Access to a special Facebook group where you can share your ups and downs in a safe environment.
Create your own programmeCreate a package tailored to your needs
- Step 1 – Choose the applications that you want to work on
- Step 2 – Choose your level of support. Do you wantme to set things up, or want me to talk you through it yourself.
- Step 3 – Choose your support options. Do you want to meet me up for an hour or a day, or shall we work via Skype. How many hours do you want to include?
- Step 4 – Choose how long you want to work with me. Whether it’s just one session or several over a period of some months. You choose. You can even pay as you go.
- Note: You’ll still have access to me via email, text or messenger
Books by Karen Brown
I’ve written and self-published a number of books via Amazon. I was also commissioned to write a book by BookBoon.
I’ve published over 100 articles on a range of topics. These are just a sample.
As part of my coaching course, one of my essays was to define success. In my research, I found there were the usual dictionary definitions: the accomplishment of an aim or purpose the fact of getting or achieving wealth, respect, or fame the correct or desired result...read more
Last year, ok it was a couple a weeks ago, I bought the Leonie Dawson's Shining Year workbooks and one of the things she asks you to do is set out 100 goals for yourself for the coming year. This was really daunting for me, because I was thinking 100 seriously? For...read more
Over the last year, anytime I had too much change in my purse, or found any change lying around, I'd pop into into a large bottle-shaped piggy bank. This bottle was full of 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c etc coins, and started to be quite heavy. As the Irish government was phasing...read more
In the last couple of days, we've looked at what clutter is and why it's important to declutter. Today we're going to be a bit more positive and think about the benefits of decluttering. Here are my 10 benefits of decluttering: You're getting rid of rubbish. In...read more
When my sister was little, she always knew that she wanted to become a nurse. That goal never changed. At school she chose subjects that would help her get into Nursing School. When she failed her maths exam, she went back and did it again. When she got into Nursing...read more
What are personal values? Values are the things that you hold dearly and are a major influence on how you behave. When you live a life that is true to your values, then you start to live a more authentic life. How to identify your own values? There are four ways that...read more