Once you’ve done a Facebook live video, one of the things that you might want to do is download it. You can then upload it to YouTube or share it elsewhere.
To do this is a fairly simple, but not intuitive process. You need to find the actual URL for the video, and this is on the mobile Facebook app, not the desktop version.
- On your computer, find your video on either your page or group
- To find the URL either:
- Click on the date/time
- Right click the video, and click on “Show URL”
- In the URL, change www to m, to show the mobile link.
- When you right click the video, you now have the option to “Save as..”
- Save the video, giving it a relevant name.
I’ve created the Slideshare above to show you how.
It includes step by step screenshots that show you how.
Don’t forget, you can ask me a question via my Techy Q and A group on Facebook. I hold Facebook live Q&A’s on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11am Dublin/London time.
If you can make it, just post a question in the group. If I can’t answer the questions, I’ll try and find out for you.
Take care for now.