Are you a coach, consultant or therapist starting out in business?
Do you feel:
- overwhelmed when it comes to the techy stuff?
- unsure of what to do, because you’re not even sure where to start?
- frustrated because even if you did know what you needed, it would take you ages to get started?
- like hiding in the corner and having a good cry because you’re a good coach, but this feels too hard?
- you’re running around in circles but getting nowhere quick? You need to be making money, now!
You’re really capable in other aspects of your life, but for some reason, when it comes to technology, you just don’t believe that you can do it.
So what would happen if you someone could come along and set everything up for you, and then support you as you start to take over the techy stuff, at your own pace?
And what would happen if you could start overcoming those horrible self-limiting beliefs around technology?
And finally, what if everything were set up and you could actually focus your energy on doing the things you want to do:
- working with clients
- growing your business
- having time for yourself.
All whilst being coached on the techy stuff, by someone who doesn’t use techy language, who won’t patronise you, and who gets that tech can be scary.
This is where I come in.
How can I help?
I’m a Life and Executive Coach myself, but I’ve worked around computers pretty much all my working life.
- I’ve been training people who are uncomfortable with techie stuff since 2000.
- I qualified as a Microsoft Master Instructor in 2003.
- I was a systems administrator on some of the healthcare systems I worked with in the NHS, working on the helpdesk at times.
- I’ve set everything up for my own business myself – from my website upwards, so I know what you need.
- I’m happy learning new things and don’t get phased by technology.
- I published my first book in 2012.
- I published my first online courses on Udemy in 2014.
- As a Life Coach not only do I fully understand exactly what you do and don’t need, but I also speak your language!
What would take you weeks, possibly months, would take me a few days. One of the reasons for this is that I’ve already identified which tools you need to use, and already use most of them myself. This means that I can get your business up and running quickly.
In a little over a week or two, everything you need to have an online business has been set up for you.
In a little over a week, you can start developing your own coaching programmes to bring clients, and money, into your business.
In little over a week! What would that mean for your business?
About my “Done for you” programme
My “Done for you” programme does exactly what it says. All the accounts you need to get up and running as a coach will be set up for you:
- your website, email address and calendar
- your appointment scheduler
- your email marketing software
- the social media accounts relevant to your business
- a social media scheduler, so you can create and curate content for your audience.
Because this is done for you, you can start developing your coaching programme, knowing I’ll create the page and process for you and then teach you how to do this for yourself next time.
What you’ll get from me
I qualified as a Life Coach in December 2015, and since then I’ve set up all the tools that I need to make my business work for me, not the other way round. So here’s what’s included in my “Done for you” programme.
The following will be set up for you:
- your website (8 pages, not the standard 5 that most other web developers provide you with) and blog.
NB: This will be a .com domain name.
If you’d prefer a .ie domain then please let me know, as this will take longer to arrange.
- your email address and online calendar.
- your email marketing account.
- your appointment scheduler
- your Facebook business page and LinkedIn profile.
- your social media scheduling software account.
In addition, I’ll walk you through the process of setting up a business Paypal account, so that you can start taking payments online.
Support? I’ve got that covered too
In terms of support, you’ll get:
- A 2 hour coaching initial get-to-know you coaching call.
- 13 fortnightly coaching calls over a 6 month period. In that time, you can work through each of your accounts, getting comfortable with it’s setup, and how to deal with problems.
- Email support between coaching calls. You won’t get frustrated, you’ll get help!
- Techie support during the period of the programme. I’ve set things up, so I know how to maintain them. Doesn’t that sound comforting?
- Access to a special Facebook group where you can share your ups and downs in a safe environment.
Your investment (or how much will this all cost me?)
If you’d like topay in full, then the cost of this 6 month package is only €2250.
Alternatively, if you can spread the cost over 6 months, with an initial payment of €800 followed by 5 installments of €325 per month.
Please note that the cost of purchasing your website kit via GoDaddy will be €250 (try it yourself!), and this covers:
- your .com domain name for 2 years
- your email account for 1 years
- WordPress website hosting for 2 years
- a secure certificate for your website – to allow you to take payments securely online
- keeping your domain ownership private – to prevent spammers and hackers targeting your website.
The costs of your other accounts to be set up are:
- Mailchimp – free until you have 2001 subscribers
- Acuity scheduler- $120 per year
- Facebook – free
- Buffer – free
- Fiverr – free
This is all included in your fee, and why I’m asking for the cost of this up front.
If you’d like to know more about this programme, or would like to just chat about what you business needs in terms of it’s online presence and business processes, then book a free chat with me.
The benefits of completing this programme
I want you to get the maximum benefit from this programme and by the end of 6 months, you will:
- have all your compete online presence set up
- be comfortable around the tools that you use
- have started building up your own audience and increasing your visibility online
- start working with clients online at a faster pace
- start earning money quicker
- have started looking at more challenging tasks such as creating and editing your own videos, setting up your own YouTube account etc.
Because of my family commitments, I can only do one “Done for you” programme a month. This means you have my total attention as we set up your business presence online. You can make as many changes as you want until we get it right. However, you know your business better than me, so i ask that you provide the text for your website, the logo and other branding images.
If you’re just starting out in business then this programme can help you hit the floor running. If this programme would be of interest to you, then simply book a call with me. There’s no obligation – we may not have the chemistry to make it work, in which case, I may be able to suggest someone else who would be more compatible with your needs.
Still not convinced?
That’s ok. This programme isn’t for everyone.
You may not need everything setting up for you. That’s why I’ve devised two alternative Techie Coaching programmes.
- By Your Side is a coaching package made up of 1:1 coaching calls only.
- Create Your Own allows you to build your own package. Choose the applications you want to use, choose the level of support you want (done for you or by your seide) and then choose how much support you’d like.
I have limited time, so only take on a few clients each month. If you’d like to be one, then book a call with me, and let’s talk.