Techie Coaching for Heart-Centred Entrepreneurs
I’m Karen Brown, ex-nurse, IT Trainer and Life Coach.
As a techie, I can set up your online business for you. From your website and social media accounts, to your email marketing package, I can set up your accounts, configure them and integrate everything, so that you don’t have to.
I build all my websites using Godaddy hosting, WordPress and the Divi theme, to create beautiful, mobile-responsive websites. All my website clients get lifetime access to the Divi theme, saving them $89 per year.
The Divi theme can also create wonderful landing pages, connecting to your MailChimp and Aweber accounts. I stopped using LeadPages, saving me $25 per month.
As an IT Trainer, I can teach you how to manage your business online and increase it’s visibility through:
- personal branding
- content strategy
- search engine optimisation
- social media strategy
We will work together to identify your ideal client, where they hang out and how you can get to know them better.
As a Life Coach, I can help you tackle those horrible self-limiting beliefs that you have around tech stuff, to move to a more positive mindset around the software that you use in your business.
As a declutterer, I can help you cut the time-wasters in your business, getting more productive with the time you have, so that you can start having a life outside your business.
Free Help and Support Available
My Techie Coaching Packages
By Your SideTechie training and support
- 15 hours 1:1 support over 6 months, either as Skype calls or VIP days, or a mix of both
- NB: If you choose the VIP day option, then this is in my office in Longford and lunch at a local restaurant is included.
- Email support between coaching calls. You won’t get frustrated, you’ll get help!
- Techy support during the period of the programme. Doesn’t that sound comforting?
- Access to a special Facebook group where you can share your ups and downs in a safe environment
Done for YouYour online business set up for you in a week, training and support for 6 months
- Your website
- Your business email address and calendar
- Facebook business page
- LinkedIn profile and business page
- Hootsuite and Buffer
- A 2 hour coaching initial get-to-know you coaching call.
- 13 fortnightly coaching calls over a 6 month period. In that time, you can work through each of your accounts, getting comfortable with it’s setup, and how to deal with problems.
- Email support between coaching calls. You won’t get frustrated, you’ll get help
- Access to a special Facebook group where you can share your ups and downs in a safe environment.
Create your own programmeCreate a package tailored to your needs
- Step 1 – Choose the applications that you want to work on
- Step 2 – Choose your level of support. Do you wantme to set things up, or want me to talk you through it yourself.
- Step 3 – Choose your support options. Do you want to meet me up for an hour or a day, or shall we work via Skype. How many hours do you want to include?
- Step 4 – Choose how long you want to work with me. Whether it’s just one session or several over a period of some months. You choose. You can even pay as you go.
- Note: You’ll still have access to me via email, text or messenger
Books by Karen Brown
I’ve written and self-published a number of books via Amazon. I was also commissioned to write a book by BookBoon.
I’ve published over 100 articles on a range of topics. These are just a sample.
Once you've done a Facebook live video, one of the things that you might want to do is download it. You can then upload it to YouTube or share it elsewhere. To do this is a fairly simple, but not intuitive process. You need to find the actual URL for the video, and...read more
After doing my beginners guide to Facebook live, I had planned on doing a series of posts around WordPress. However, I've decided to bring them all together as one "Beginners guide to WordPress". What is WordPress? In techie speak, it's an online, open-source, website...read more
When I work with clients, one of the first things that I do is to analyse their business, so that I can figure out which social media channels would suit their business, given that they don't have infinite time or money. Understanding the key features of each channel...read more
The other day, I had a Facebook message from a friend and it basically said: "Help! My computer disc is full. What can I do about it?" This is a common problem, especially as we now store loads of pictures and videos on our computers. These are usually big files and...read more
If you want to market your business online, then these days, using Facebook for social media marketing is a must. However, it can be really confusing as to how you can do this. Facebook itself is made up of three separate areas, (Facebook profiles, pages and groups)...read more
When was the last time you had fun? This wasn't something I thought much about, until last year. Then I started my life coaching course. One of the first exercises we did was around the Wheel of Life. As part of this, my coach asked me "on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1...read more
I'm just about to publish my first decluttering book: Weekend Wardrobe Declutter and as I wrote it, I realised that when I decluttered any part of my house, I used the same process. It's one that I learned as a nurse and was similar to the coaching process and a...read more
I've been gradually decluttering my home for a while now, and after spending time yesterday doing some more, it occurred to me this morning that I've come along way since I first read Marie Kondo's book. These are 10 of the things I've learned along the way, as I've...read more
Once I realised that I was capable of change, and when I noticed that I'd developed a habit of making porridge each morning, I decided that it was time for me to start a new habit. A habit of recording each day three things that I'm grateful for. Developing a grateful...read more